Here's what results many people are getting in just 3 weeks:
- A fun, fresh yoga practice that's based in cutting edge anatomy for the maximum safety, strength, flexibility, and mind-centering benefits for the time you spend on the mat.
- More confidence, clarity of purpose, a renewed spirit and the ability to know yourself more deeply and act from your truth.
- Daily guidance about how to approach your personal, life and relationship challenges-and totally rock them.
- A daily meal plan that gives you a new, creative relationship with food and reveals how to eat fresh, whole-and fantastically well-for a lifetime.
- Creative action steps to make all these great ideas a reality and create more success for you on all levels!
What people are saying about the book!"Dearest Sadie,
Today I am revisiting 21 DYB chapter 20. Open your heart. I'm starting the day with a well overdue message to you. I will try to keep to the point! In the last couple of years I went through the most challenging time in my life so far. My relationships were tested to the max, many did not survive. I started doing your yoga online about a year ago. I kept me sane that there was one thing, one place that mine to make progress. When I felt lost I employed the 3 F's, even when I thought my world was going to fall apart. I've done yoga before but I love your style (not just the yoga). A way of life to aspire to. Work hard, play hard and ass kick hard (including all that anger). Eventually it was all over. Broke and licking my wounds I decided I needed the 21 Day Yoga Body as an e-book so I could always have it close to hand. My computer broke. I ended up getting a brand new tablet for free. The universe clearly approved. My friends still find it hilarious that I have suddenly acquired a 'hippie' outlook at 36. I had so much fun reading the book. Some days fighting it, others rocking it, observing it all for my own amusement. The food is amazing, not a dull meal in sight and my body is still thanking me repeatedly. I had the best date with myself ever. I went to a gallery and indulged my artistic whims before going for cocktails. I was so afraid I would be judged for being on my own but had the best time chatting with other people and making up cocktails with the bartender. I'm now super fit. I can fly a crow, which I never though I would. Light bulb: Almost anything is possible if you want and and work for it. Now I know I will follow a path that supports my health. I don't know what I will do in the long term, but this fills me with excitement. Of course now the 21 days are over, I haven't stopped eating great healthy food or getting on the mat whenever I can. I admire you so much, for being yourself. You always make me laugh. One day I hope I will come and practice with you in person. Until then, know how far I have already come with your inspiration.
Forever loving your work,"
Looking for the exclusive vidoes to go with the book? Click the link below to begin your journey: